Photobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

sayonara 2010,mai 2011

huhu...for the 1st time i cant celebrate new year at my home with my big family...
so sad...feel like i want to cry like a baby...with my other 3 of my friends here,we just only can lie down and thinking about wat are we missing ryte now...huhu

To my mom and dad,i wish u happy new year...wish both of u happy ever after.wish both of u get what u want to.IM VERY LOVE U TWO...muachhhh...

To my siblings,shareen,micheal kadong,fazlynn,celine and justin rony.wish u all happy new year 2011...im very love u all....wish u all happy ever after and keep closer with me until end life...wish u all can achieve whatever u all want to...

To all my friends...wish u all happy new year 2011...wish u all lucky this year and get whatever u all want to...
wish our friendship keep long lasting...im very love u all...

OH MY LORD,I HOPE THIS 1ST NEW YEAR OF 2011 YOU CAN REALIZE MY WISH...

~~~M G B U~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment