Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

M'c...

first of all...
i want to tell bout my feeling...
im gettin bored for dis life...
BUT
not mean im didnt apreciates my life n not tanxful to HIM.
lately,
im feel dats im feeling nothing.
im not in my mood.
im just like a hipocrit man because i have to show to my frend dats im hapy and have to acts like people who didnt get any probs.
on d other hand,im not...
 im trying to change but its hard for me.
hurmmm~~~

Then.,,,,
bout my life now...
OMG vs OMK
im feels very buzy rtyez now.
in d same time,im feels very worried,
and in d same time,im feels very guilty.
how could i did dis to mself???
the laziness has "cover" all my soul n my body.
PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE
GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!

Lastly.,,,
bout my "heart"...
i dun know...
wat are my feeling bout towards she.
when i want to keep dis feeling away,
im feel dats she gettin closer to me.
i cant lying to myself...
i cant run dis feeling to doin so...
just i hope to the Lord...
give me a "key" wat shud i do bout dis feeling toward she.
i know im "jerk"..."coward"..."stupid"...
but im tryin to overcome it.

*so,i hope and wish to my Lord to give me a strength and show me d way for dis life...

No comments:

Post a Comment