Photobucket

Monday, May 16, 2011

2 THINGS

elloww peeps~
time to write or fooling again...hehe
urmmm,as my title said,"2 THINGS"..
wat's that???
hahahahhahahahaha....
(ehhh plu ke gelak.lawak ker???)*tiru trademark kwn jap.
wokeyzzz yaw..

1st thing i want to talk bout result...
RESULT!!!!????
OMG!!!
bout 9 days our result will be announce.
i mean 25th of may...
hohoho...
very excited+nervous+scare=nightmare.
im worries that my result will bad...huhu
just scare that there are some papers i might get repeat/failed...
DUN WANT!DUN WANT!DUN WANT!
i just hope i can pass all my papers and at least i'll get above 3.00,that's all!
::GOD WILLING::

2nd things i like to share is...urmmmm (sejenak berfikir)..
owhhh yeahhh...
about 10 days i will take off my shoes from my home and flying to penang...
ehhh,penang plaakkk!!!
unlucky have to fly woth 2 flight...
(errkkk mmg hidup aku kat flight jer laa after this)...huhu
26th of may i'll be on penang a day after result has been announce.
stay at my cousin's house..again:((
then 29th of may will be register to UiTM permatang pauh,i mean kolej permatang pauh i think...
then...
3rd semester will be start.

~|~


No comments:

Post a Comment