Photobucket

Friday, August 26, 2011

PRATICAL (:

hye peeps
hye readers
:) (:
okay...
now my new post
i will not tell bout what was going happen
but what will happen...

just for those who didnt know me~
or who didnt know what im doing rtye now(i mean studying)
im going to do my pratical nex semester(sem 5)...
another 2 semesters...
ouchhh...
for those didnt know
rtye now im taking medical lab technology...
sure u guys know,itsn't???

okay...
refering what i mentioned above
im very excited want to do my pratical
u know what..
after im joined the "lawatan sambil belajar ke hospital' about yesterday...
owhhh...very interesting...make me feel awesome and excited!!!

i will do my pratical at Pusat Perubatan University Kebangsaan Malaysia(PPUKM)
which is Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia(HUKM) before...
u know what...
i will do my pratical not alone...
im going to do with my frens a.k.a my BFF
who are Hassan,Hariz,Hafizan (3H) and ben(emier)...
hope we can do it our pratical together with sucessful...
pray for us kay~
kamsamida^_^





mick
~|~

No comments:

Post a Comment