Photobucket

Monday, November 14, 2011

UiTM Puncak Alam

hye peeps...
owh neway while im typing this im still at my home...
just dun want somebody misundersten bcoz of my last posted...hehehe


wokeyhhh...
just now im just searching in google bout something in penang...
then suddenly this(above) picture had came out in my searching...
then im also suddenly feel sad,frust but in the same time im feel proud...
very proud because im used to study in here (uitm puncak alam) even just 1 year...

urmmmmm...
must be some readers curious why im said like dat(my words above)...
this is because for me Uitm puncak alam is the one of campus that latest and has very good appearance with the beautiful view,good sort,nice facilities...
just in simple word..."very perfect"

so that's all...

mick
~|~

No comments:

Post a Comment