Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

need HIM~

hye peeps
mode:not happy actually but try to be happy

guys,
myb dis post bermakna for me
need a time to write or share in here...
its myb bout wat im feel about...

lately
im not sure bout my feeling rtye now..
i feel sangat anxious,anxiety...
almost a month i feels like dis...
setiap hari rase x tenang...
every single i did rase cam useless...
gelak2,hapy2 wit my frens but my heart feel very hurt..
like people said "laur hapy dlm menangis"
itu yg i rase rtye now..
feel very scare...
is it come from Him...
im not sure...
but sometimes 1 thing make me feel very peaceful...
rase santai...not in stress...
is it Hidayah come from Him???
im in dilemma rtye now...
wat shud i do???
if its true...im feel very happy...
myb dat wat i need...wat i want...
im ready for it if U want for it...
but just show me d way and help me to pass throught all of dis...


mick
~|~

No comments:

Post a Comment