Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

should i be honest???

mode:dillema & guilty

OH MY GOD...
give me some strength to go through all this...
show me YOUR way...
show me YOUR guidance...
WAT SUPPOSE I DO???
SHOULD I BE HONEST???

im still at centre of YOURS...
i cant choose the way that i have rtye now...
the way that im suppose to be wat do U want us to be...
the way that can show how big and great YOUR power...

im not sure i have that strength to tell them...
im not sure i have high level of confident to tell my beloved parents...
im very love them but im very fred to lose them...
i dun want just bout this i have to become faithless to them...
this totally very opposites...





it's the sign that U give to me...
if yes...im not doubt to extend my hand to welcome that...
only U i can ask all bout this...
i apreciate and will always what YOU gave and will give to me...
amen...





mick
~|~


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, Allah breaks your spirit to save your soul.
    Sometimes, HE breaks our heart to make us whole.
    Sometimes, Allah allows pain so we can be stronger.
    Sometimes, Allah sends us failure so we can be humble.
    Sometimes, Allah allows illness so we can take better care of ourselves.
    Sometimes, Allah takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.
    Make plans but understand that we live by Allah's grace. Ameen..

    be strong ..

    ReplyDelete